Live Radio Interview Today

Hey girlfriends,

I am going to be interviewed about Congo Vignettes by Lesley Hurst of WAFG 90.3 FM out of south Florida today, October 28th. The interview is going to be live from 12:30 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. You can listen online by going to the radio's website at www.wafg.com and clicking on the box at the top right hand corner of the home page. Lesley called me yesterday to confirm. I am very excited about this opportunity and hope you will listen in! I would appreciate your prayers that Jesus be high and lifted up in our conversation.

UPDATE #1:

I am going to have the interview posted here on the blog so that you can listen to it if you weren't able to hear it today. Thanks for all your prayers. Lesley was a wonderful interviewer. I felt that the Lord was in our conversation.

UPDATE #2:

The links for the interview are up! Check on the left side-bar of the blog. ;)