Live Radio Interview Today!


Hey my sweet girlfriends!

I meant to get this up last night, so sorry for the short notice, but I have some exciting news! Leslie Hurst of the radio program, Vocal Point, out of Florida is going to be interviewing me live today, November 3, 2009, on my new Bible study, Living With Unmet Desires, at 1:00-1:30 pm EST, 12:00-12:30 CST.

You can listen to the program live here: www.wafg.com

The Bible study is going to be released into the general market on November 10, 2009, but you can order the study directly from me right now through my website at esengoministries.com/livingwithunmetdesires.html.

I would really appreciate your prayers for the interview that Jesus would be high and lifted up and that women dealing with jealousy would find hope in the program.

Love, Shawn