Prayer Request For My Dad

Hello everyone,

I am asking you to pray for my dad, Jim Smith. He is going to have surgery on January 15th in Michigan that is quite serious with possible complications. He is going to be operated on by one of the best doctors, so I am not concerned about that. I covet your prayers for he and my mom. Pray that we as a family will be found worthy of our God. I don't know what that means. But I know Who holds the future and He has told me that if I make the Most High my dwelling place, I will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. That is a great comfort to me. Pray that we will rest in His peace, that His shadow will hide us and cover us from the fear that threatens to overwhelm when thoughts go racing at night in the dark. 

"The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]!" Habakkuk 3:19 (Amplified Bible). 

I am clinging to this truth because His way is perfect! Thank you for praying!

Shawn