Four Core Issues of a Jealous Heart



"And I saw that all labor and all achievement spring from man's envy of his neighbor. This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind."
Ecclesiastes 4:4


I never would have characterized myself as a jealous person. If I had seen this Bible study on the shelves of my Christian bookstore, I would have likely passed over it for something else. But I have come to realize through the writing of this book that jealousy is far more pervasive than I would have ever imagined. It is so insidious because it masks itself as another emotion and hides its ugly face far more than we realize.

I have come to understand that jealousy is not the problem. Jealousy is a symptom of a broken heart. There are four core heart issues that every heart struggles with that, I believe, when not dealt with in a godly way, beckon jealous thoughts into the vacuum created by the unanswered questions we may have.

It is my hope and deep desire that through this study, women will start to ask themselves different and, sometimes, difficult questions of themselves. If you have a relationship that is in chaos and you cannot seem to understand what the reason for all the trouble is, I would like to suggest that jealousy just might be hiding itself behind the anger and bitterness in that relationship.

To purchase Living With Unmet Desires: Exposing the Many Faces of Jealousy, please go here:
http://esengoministries.com/livingwithunmetdesires.html

This study is a nine-week study with supplemental teaching DVDs available for each session. To purchase DVDs for yourself or a group, please contact us at shawnlantz@aol.com


May Jesus be glorified as we wrestle with these deep heart core issues through the healing pages of His Word.

video