Release Day is Tomorrow!



I am beyond excited to share my newest Bible study with you, Encountering the Healing Power of Forgiveness. I have struggled so much with the question:

What does biblical forgiveness really look like?

I love stories. I love family stories. If you invited me to your house, I would ask you to bring out your photo albums and tell me about the people who are in your pictures. Each of us has a story and I would love to hear yours.

No one tells a story like God. Only He is able to lay out a family narrative in His Word and amaze us by how we see ourselves as one of the characters we are studying. We also can see others who have played an important role in our own stories as we immerse ourselves in Scripture.

Encountering the Healing Power of Forgiveness is the study of one of the most dysfunctional families ever to walk this planet and gives us a front row seat to some of God's most redemptive work in human beings' lives. If you and I have ever wondered if our own families could be healed from the ravages of jealousy, hatred, favoritism, estranged parents and children, and the devastation of betrayal, I am praying that this study will give us all hope that our God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. His power is not limited to a family situation that happened over three thousand years ago, but is very real and available to us today in our own personal relationships.

It has been my deepest prayer that women would understand that forgiveness is the key to the prison door that has kept so many of us from the abundant life and joy that Christ offers to each of us. I pray that we will not give Satan any more ground in this area. Jesus has come to set us free and we will be free indeed.

Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed;
save me and I will be saved,
for you are the one I praise.
Jeremiah 17:14


I am ready for some healing in this area of forgiving others, aren't you?